DBM takes the trust you place in us to protect your financial information very seriously.
Call 203 3600 immediately if you believe that you are a victim of identity theft or fraud involving one of your DBM accounts.
Identity Theft Protection Tips
- Don’t share personal information online, such as your address, phone numbers, birth date, or birth place
- Store sensitive personal and financial documents in a secure location, and shred them prior to disposal
- Delete all personal information on electronic devices prior to disposal
- Ensure you only download programs from known, reliable sources
- Ensure your operating system, software, browser versions and plug‐ins are current
- Install a personal firewall on your computer and keep anti‐virus software installed and updated
- Protect your devices with password security to prevent unauthorized users from remotely accessing your devices or home network